BTrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub
Recently there have been 2 relatively new autotraders released for public use. They are both reputable and profitable automated trading apps, but you probably only want to use one of them. This is why we are here today doing this Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub comparison, to help you figure out which one is best for you.
Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub – Some Similarities
Before we start talking about the main differences in this Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub side by side comparison, it is important to note that both pieces of software feature a variety of similarities. Both the Automated Trading Hub app and BTrade Automated software have a few shared features, beneficial aspects which make both pieces of trading software a joy to use.
- One of the similarities which both of these autotraders share is that they both come with a confidence factor. The confidence factor is a feature, kind of like an indicator, which tells you the chances of a trade being won. For instance, the EUR/USD currency pairing may display a confidence factor of 70%. This means that the given signal has a 70% chance of being a winner and putting money in your pocket. It’s a great feature which both applications share. What you need to keep in mind here is that you should never place trades with either autotrader if this confidence factor is lower than 75%.
- When it comes to this Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub debate and pricing, both pieces of software are totally free to use. It’s definitely a big bonus, because both autotraders can be downloaded, installed, and used for free. There are no costs or hidden fees, which is of course a big bonus.
- Something else that is worth noting in this Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub comparison is that both systems use only the best of brokers around. You may not be able to choose a specific broker with either application, but the brokers are indeed legit.
- We do also want to note that both of these applications are extremely easy to use. They are made to be user friendly to the max. Whether you want to trade cryptocurrencies, Forex, stocks, commodities, or indices, both of these autotraders are made with beginners in mind. They are both good options to go with if you need a piece of auto-trading software that is simple to use.
- What you can rely on here is that both pieces of trading software produce 80% ITM rates with ease, and this can lead to some serious profits. If you have watched any of our live trading videos, it is more than possible to make $1,000 in a couple hours of trading with either autotrader. In terms of profitability and win rates between Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub, both produce really good results, as long as you trade with the proper asset types.
Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub – Crypto vs Forex
Now that we have talked about the similarities between these two autotraders, let’s take a look at the main difference between. Them, now when it comes to Btrade Automated software, as you can probably tell by the name of it, it is intended primarily for Bitcoin and crypto trading. This is something which it indeed does very well.
In terms of this Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub comparison, if you want to trade cryptocurrencies, Btrade Automated software is hands down the best way to go. If you want to trade Bitcoin and altcoins, the BTrade Automated app produces much better results than the Auto Trading Hub App. Now, this is also true for stocks and commodities trading. The BTrade Automated system is the best way to go if you are primarily focusing on cryptocurrency, stock, and commodities trading.
However, Forex is also a very profitable trading route for you to go with, but the BTrade Automated system does not do the best job at this. Yes, it does have the ability to trade Forex, but the results are not exactly spectacular. If you want to trade Forex, the Auto Trading Hub program has many more Forex currency pairs to work with, the algorithm which choose the signals is better, and the results are much better in the end. In terms of Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub, when it comes to Forex trading, the Auto Trading Hub is undoubtedly the best way to go.
***TO REPEAT, TO TRADE FOREX, USE THE AUTO TRADING HUB APP. TO TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES, STOCKS, AND COMMODOTIES, YOU SHOULD BE USING BTRADE AUTOMATED SOFTWARE.***
Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub – ONLY 1 CAN BE USED IN CANADA & USA!
Now, when it comes to this Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub side by side comparison, there is one really important thing that you need to know, and the chances are big that it will apply to you. The issue we are talking about here is that only one of these programs is available for use worldwide, or at least in mostly every country around the world, but the other is not. The Auto Trading Hub app is fairly restricted in terms of which countries it can be used in.
If you live in Canada, the USA, New Zealand, or other such countries which have strict rules concerning autotraders, you will not be able to use Auto Trading Hub software.
However, you are in luck because the BTrade Automated app is much different in this way. It can in fact be used by people who reside in Canada, the USA, New Zealand, and in other such countries. So, if you live in places where crypto and Forex autotraders are usually barred from use, you can still use this BTrade Automated software to day trade. While it may not be the best option for Forex trading, if you live in such a country, it is actually your only option.
Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub – Conclusion
The bottom line, when it comes to this Btrade Automated vs Auto Trading Hub comparison, is that both pieces of software are reputable, reliable and profitable. To trade crypto, stocks, and commodities, and if you live in the USA or Canada, it’s the BTrade Automated app you want to go with. If you want to trade Forex, and make good money doing so, it’s the Auto Trading Hub app that you want to go with.
SIGN UP FOR AUTO TRADING HUB BELOW
SIGN UP FOR BTRADE AUTOMATED BELOW
IMPORTANT: If you have any questions, issues or you experience any problems please email us and we will be glad to assist you. Our contact customer support email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you register with this service from our website then you will always have our full free support in case you run into any issues or problems. Remember that you are not alone, with us you will always be safe!
To date, we have settled close to 2,000 trading disputes and we will not stop until we put every last scam out of business! If you have been cheated out of money or scammed by any fraudulent trading service, we encourage you to reach out to our complaint center for free help. If you need help, we will provide it for you!
Thank you very much for reading this detailed review. Subscribe to our blog in order to be fully protected and to be up to date with all binary options services out there. Additionally please share and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. See you next time!