We Want Your Guest Blog Post!
Folks, the time has come when we would really like to hear from you through your own guest blog post. Here at Binary Options Army, we have been in the blogging business for a long time now. We are indeed very thankful to all of our loyal followers and subscribers. Here we are all about providing you with the means to make money through day trading.
We often review new trading applications and investment systems, with the point of letting you know whether they are legit or not. We are all about busting trading scams down to size and telling you which trading applications are the best to use, as well as other types of posts as well. However, there is only so much that we can do here, and so much information that we come across.
This is why we would love for you to send us your own guest blog post, as many as you wish. This will provide us and all other traders out there with a whole lot more trading information. Through our own guest blog post, you can let us know about your own experiences in the world of day trading. Let’s talk about your own guest blog post and what you need to do to have us post your guest blog post on our website. Having us publish your guest blog post is a great way for you to increase traffic and readership of your own blog!
Guest Blog Post – General Info & Requirements
We are honestly not very picky about the guest blog post which you want to send us. Let’s just talk about what we are looking for, so you know what to write about.
- You can send us a guest blog post about many different topics, mainly anything to do with the world market and finances, specifically trading and trading applications.
- We want to hear about your experience with automated and manual trading applications, what your results with them have been, and so on and so forth.
- We are interested in hearing your experiences, whether good or bad, but we definitely want to know about trading and investment scams.
- We want to hear about trading scams an investment scams in your guest blog post. However, if you have had a positive experience with any given trading app, we want to hear about that too.
- We will accept a blog post regarding crypto trading, indices trading, commodities, Forex, and more. If it can be traded online, we want to hear about it, especially if it has to do with a new or up and coming platform or program.
- In terms of length, we would like your guest blog post to be anywhere between 500 and 1,500 words, and should be written in the first person, or in other words, from your own point of view.
- Some authority back links are definitely required, at least 2 links per 500 words is preferred.
- If you wish to have us publish your guest blog post on our website, we require you to have a minimum of 1 back link to our site (Binary Options Army) originating on your own blog.
Your Guest Blog Post – Final Thoughts
We would absolutely love for you to send us a guest blog post for us to publish on our website. To send us your guest blog post, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send us a guest blog post, or even send us a link to your own blog website, one which we can place in one of our existing articles.
IMPORTANT: If you have any questions, issues or you experience any problems please email us and we will be glad to assist you. Our contact customer support email is: email@example.com. If you register with this service from our website then you will always have our full free support in case you run into any issues or problems. Remember that you are not alone, with us you will always be safe!
To date, we have settled close to 2,000 trading disputes and we will not stop until we put every last scam out of business! If you have been cheated out of money or scammed by any fraudulent trading service, we encourage you to reach out to our complaint center for free help. If you need help, we will provide it for you!
Thank you very much for reading this detailed review. Subscribe to our blog in order to be fully protected and to be up to date with all binary options services out there. Additionally please share and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. See you next time!